The Call for Presentations for the AFRINIC-31 is now open. AFRINIC is inviting all individuals wishing to present during the meeting, which will be held in Luanda, Angola from 2-6 December 2019, to submit their presentation abstracts.
To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the community at AFRINIC-31, we are seeking presentations on a wide range of issues, broadly related to access and development of the Internet in Africa. We are specifically interested in presentations focusing on:
- Internet Governance
- Internet of Things
- Internet Measurements
- Core Internet Infrastructure
- Access, Utility and Development
- The Internet and Economic Development
- Business Practices and Technology
- Higher Education in the Age of Technology
- Cyber Security
- Technology and Business
- Cloud Computing
- Open Data/Big Data
- Technology and Content Production
- Relations between Mobile Operators and the Internet Community
- Mobile Applications
- Peering and Interconnection
Your contribution can be in the form of a presentation during a session, a tutorial, or a demonstration.
Kindly read the information carefully before submitting your proposal.
Presentations should be 15 -30 minutes long, with 10-15 minutes of Q&A at the end of each presentation.
- The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 45 minutes.
- The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
- Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session.
Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
- Please register/login on the AFRINIC-31 website at: https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-31
- Fill in the online form with the requested information.
- In the Speakers section, provide your abstract, your biography and slides if available!
Important dates to note:
- Deadline for submitting an application – 7 October 2019
- Deadline for submission of draft presentations – 1 November 2019
- Submission of final presentation – 15 November 2019
A Ghanaian media practitioner, digital marketer, and influencer marketing specialist with a major focus on tourism, emerging technologies, and e-commerce.